Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Keene
Dr. Melissa Keene, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grundy, VA, with other offices in Jonesville, VA and Johnson City, TN. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Keene is affiliated with Smyth County Comm Hosp, University Hospital, Inc and University Hospital, Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Keene has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Melissa Keene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grundy, VA.
Dr. William Powers
Grundy, VA 0 mi40
Dr. Ricardo Martinez-Cortines
Grundy, VA 0 mi34
Dr. Hari Krishna Nallapaneni
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Grundy, VA 0.02 mi