A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Kimball, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kimball has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont - Troy Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Anne Kimball MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Kimball practice?
- Dr. Melissa Kimball has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Kimball practices Family Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Royal Oak Primary Care Doctors.