Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa King
Dr. Melissa King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and New York, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. King is affiliated with Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Care System and Bellevue Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa King has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Melissa King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Vernon Chee
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
New Orleans, LA 0 mi23
Dr. Akhil Parulkar
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
New Orleans, LA 0 mi21
Dr. Kyle Widmer
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi9