A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Kirven is Excellent. Dr. Kirven has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Kirven, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirven graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirven has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Kirven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa S. Kirven practice?
Dr. Melissa Kirven practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cuyahoga Falls, OH and Uniontown, OH.
See Akron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Kirven, Dr. Lindy Kirven, Dr. Linette Kirven, Dr. Linnie Kirven, Dr. Lissa Kirven, Dr. Lyn Kirven, Dr. Lynda Kirven, Dr. Lynette Kirven