Dermatologists
Video profile
1101 Master St
Corbin, KY 40701
859-623-0064
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  show details
Jul 30th, 2013

Inflated billing practices and aggressive billing tactics for any balance owed after insurance pays. ZERO option for a payment plan. Bills for "multiple procedures" if removing more than one mole per appointment. Long wait times in the office, I was seen 2 hours after my scheduled appointment time and then rushed back out once I was finally taken back.

|  Fuhgettaboudit  |  show details
by Livid Patient on Jun 14th, 2013

I waited for 1 1/2 hours. She didn't show. I left. She personally called me and convinced me to come back. I did. I waited another hour. She "breezed" in, ran her fingers through my hair (I'm a female, the thinning of which I was there for), rambled some instructions to a flustered young woman in her wake, and left. So, 2 1/2 hours for a 5 minute "non-visit". When I got my insurance bill, it was labelled as a "45 minute visit". Yeah, right.... I was SO, SO tempted to turn her in for insurance fraud..... Don't waste your time (or your money). Here, let me impart her wisdom. Use Head and Shoulders.......

|  LONG WAIT  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

Long wait in the waiting room very very rude staff.They love to talk about the people calling for appt

|  her license was suspended for 5 years  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

Her license was suspended for five years. Look it up;google Kentucky Doctor license, it is a legitimate state web site. Anyone can check any Doctor in Kentucky this way. Doctors are meant to help people, not hurt them. I was given wrong information on purpose to prolong visits as well as received improper care. Find recommendations from other Doctors that you trust before going to Dr. Knuckles.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

She has treated me and my adult children when they were teenagers. They thought of her as their doctor for years afterward and would call her from college. Thorough. She does look everywhere, but hooray.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

She is the BEST Dermatologist I have ever been to. I have never seen a doctor walk in and figure out immediately what was wrong with you. I will continue seeing her no matter what, even if I have to move out of town, I would make the drive.

|  do not recommend  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2010

I have had other exams by dermatologists before but NEVER had one quite like this. This DR NEVER explained what she was getting ready to do and examined EVERY part of my body without warning. I was mortified!!! Not a good listener = just talked the whole time.....Loves to hear herself talk....I will never go back

|  Dr. Knuckles  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 21st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Knuckles is a very experienced dermatologist with a personality to match. She has a way with both teenagers and seniors. Office is small...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com