A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Kwak, Family Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwak
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kwak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Kwak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Care of the entire family including newborn & infant care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwak graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kwak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa N Kwak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa N. Kwak practice?
- Dr. Melissa Kwak has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Kwak practices Family Medicine near Yorkville, IL.
See Yorkville Primary Care Doctors.