A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Kwak, Family Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwak
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Kwak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Care of the entire family including newborn & infant care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwak graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kwak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa N Kwak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa N. Kwak practice?
- Dr. Melissa Kwak has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Kwak practices Family Medicine near Yorkville, IL.
See Yorkville Primary Care Doctors.