A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Madsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Madsen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madsen graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Madsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Lee Madsen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa L. Madsen practice?
- Dr. Melissa Madsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Madsen practices Anesthesiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Anesthesiologists.