A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Lantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lantz graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Lantz has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Maria Lantz DO is a female Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Lantz practice?
- Dr. Melissa Lantz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Lantz practices Radiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairview, PA and Wexford, PA.
See Erie Radiologists.