A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Lawrence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lawrence has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa M Lawrence DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Melissa Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Lawrence practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albany, GA.
See Albany Surgeons.