A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Lawrence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lawrence has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa M Lawrence DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Melissa Lawrence has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Lawrence practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Weber City, VA and Albany, GA.
See Kingsport Orthopedic Surgeons.