A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Lawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Lawson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Capital Region Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa A Lawson MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Melissa Lawson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Lawson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, MO.
See Columbia Pediatricians and Columbia Adolescent Specialists.