Dr. Melissa Lazarus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Lazarus?

May 1st, 2012

Dr Lazarus is great and makes me look YOUNGER!

Dr. Lazarus is great. I highly recommend her. She manages to make me look younger - without anyone knowing I've had cosmetic help. It looks so natural when she does it. I've gone to her for cosmetics, hair removal, botox, filler, and even for allergic rashes. My young children go to her too. She is a pleasure to be with too, and makes you feel comfortable asking her questions. She is professional, knowledgable, and kind too.

March 9th, 2011

Very disappointed

I went to Dr. Lazarus after reading all of the rave reviews and now I must wonder if they were posted by personal friends of hers. I did not receive any of the personal attention cited by the other reviewers. My first bad experience was when I called to make an appointment - I was placed on hold for more than 10 minutes and then yelled at by the person who came back to the phone. I called back later to make the appointment with a nicer receptionist because I had read so many good things about Dr. Lazarus. At my appointment, the staff were nice but after I spoke briefly to the nurse about my various skin concerns, I waited in the treatment room for over 40 more minutes before the doc showed up. The room was extremely warm and I was sweating just sitting there. When the doctor showed up she was friendly but seemed to be rushing me and was ready to dismiss me after I told her about my first concern. I had to keep saying, "But wait..." as she kept trying to wrap up our 5-minute visit. She had no interest in examining my other skin concerns and said "Let's take care of this one first." Hmm.. is she trying to get me to come for multiple visits and rack up office visit charges for me? I think so... I was NOT impressed and sorely disappointed after seeing so much great feedback for this doctor.

December 22nd, 2010

Great doctor. Highly highly recommended

I have been going to Dr. Lazarus for over a year now and think she is great. She is talented and kind and knowledgeable and knows how to make me look younger and better looking -- yet stills keeps me looking like it's totally natural. I look dramatically healthier and prettier after each "touch up" visit. I am so happy to be a patient of hers. I highly recommend her, for both cosmetic and medical issues- I've gone to her for both and I've been very pleased. I am lucky to have found her!

June 17th, 2010

fantastic doctor

There is almost no wait time for your appointment. The office is so organized! The doctor is super nice, listens and generally cares. FANTASTIC DOCTOR AND OFFICE!

January 15th, 2010

I just had my first visit - total body check a a few cosmetic concerns... The staff was kind and professional. I found Dr. Lazarus thorough, capable, professional and friendly. She reviewed the list I had made just to make sure we had covered all my concerns and qestions. It's a challenge to find a doctor that is skilled on the medical side and equally able to address cosmetic needs.

February 16th, 2009

I drive over an hour just to be treated by Dr. Lazarus. She's so kind and caring, you feel you're her only patient. She's excited about what she is doing and it shows in her knowledge and ideas about treatments that will work best. Added bonus....her staff is fabulous!

February 7th, 2009

Relocation/ Finding the Perfect Doctor!

Relocating is difficult at best, there is so much to think about. Then add moving from a small community in Kentucky to Miami and the task seems overwhelming!Finding Dr Lazarus was a gift from God. She presents herself in the highest profressional manner while being so very warm and personable. She has the highest ethical standards and strives to achieve excellence in everything she does. Dr. Lazarus leads by example, thus her staff is caring and professional. Dr. Lazarus spends time with you to make sure you understand the procedures and/or diagnosis and then always follows up to make sure you are doing well.I feel so very fortunate to have found her, and wanted to let those of you currently in the Miami area and those who may be relocating...Dr.Lazarus is wonderful.

August 22nd, 2008

Go see Dr. Lazarus!!!

What a caring and sweet doctor. She was the only dermatologist able to treat my husband's skin. He searched years for help.

July 20th, 2017