A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Lim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Susann Lim MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melissa S. Lim practice?
- Dr. Melissa Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Lim practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Pulmonologists.