Dr. Melissa Lim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Lim?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 3rd, 2012

It took me nine months to schedule an appointment with Dr. Lim, and she canceled on me at the last minute. They rescheduled me for a month later when I expressed frustration with them.The wait time when I actually got to the office was short, but the doctor barely spent any time with me and did not seem the least bit interested in my condition. She referred me to a sleep center that a relative of hers owns, and my experience there was atrocious.The doctor said she would call to follow up with me after my appointment, but I never heard from her staff.

September 27th, 2017