A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Lin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Wan-Shiun Lin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa W. Lin practice?
- Dr. Melissa Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Lin practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cupertino, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.