A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Mary`s Medical Center San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa W. Lin practice?
Dr. Melissa Lin practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Lin, Dr. Lindy Lin, Dr. Linette Lin, Dr. Linnie Lin, Dr. Lissa Lin, Dr. Lyn Lin, Dr. Lynda Lin, Dr. Lynette Lin