A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Lin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Wan-Shiun Lin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa W. Lin practice?
- Dr. Melissa Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Lin practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.