A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Wan-Shiun Lin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa W. Lin practice?
- Dr. Melissa Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Lin practices Family Medicine near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See West Covina Family Physicians.