Dr. Melissa Lucarelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Lucarelli?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2015

Caring Compassionate Care

Caring, compassionate physician and staff who get to know their patients, and deliver outstanding care.

August 28th, 2012

Takes the time to listen and knowledgable.

July 11th, 2012

Dr. Lucarelli less than exceptional, downright degrading..

I went in for a routine visit, and waited a short fifteen minutes before being escorted to an exam room. The nurse was fantastic and listened to my concerns. However, I waited over 40 minutes for Dr. Lucarelli to show up. I was literally walking out of the exam room as she was walking in. I expressed frustration for waiting, and was instead met with an inappropriate guilt trip instead of a sympathetic apology. She made me feel like I was not going through anything as serious as her other patient. In fact, she told me sensitive information about what her other patient was going through in her efforts to make me feel guilty. How professional. Needless to say, I went home that very same day and had all my records transferred to a new doctor. Would I recommend her to a friend? Definitely not. Which is sad, because her office staff and nurses were amazing. They just do not compensate enough for Melissa Lucarelli's poor bed side manner.

February 13th, 2010

I have never had a problem with scheduling. All my problems have been correctly diagnosed.I find Dr. Lucarelli extremely thorough in her exams and testing. I have been seeing her since she started in Randolph, and have no reason to look elsewhere for my medical needs.

August 4th, 2013