A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Lueking:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Lueking is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lueking
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lueking Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Lueking, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lueking graduated from Univerity of Illinois at Peoria Peoria Illinois. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lueking has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Joy Lueking MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa J. Lueking practice?
- Dr. Melissa Lueking has 1 office location.
- Dr. Melissa Lueking practices Family Medicine near Lake St Louis, MO.