A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Lueking:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Lueking is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Lueking, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lueking graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lueking has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Joy Lueking MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa J. Lueking practice?
- Dr. Melissa Lueking has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Lueking practices Family Medicine near Lake Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lake St Louis, MO and O Fallon, MO.
See Lake Saint Louis Family Physicians.