A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Lueking:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Lueking is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lueking
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Lueking Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Lueking, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lueking graduated from Univerity of Illinois at Peoria Peoria Illinois. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lueking has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Joy Lueking MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa J. Lueking practice?
- Dr. Melissa Lueking has 1 office location.
- Dr. Melissa Lueking practices Family Medicine near Lake St Louis, MO.