A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Campbell, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
- Alaska Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Maryn Campbell MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Melissa Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Campbell practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.