A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Campbell, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
- Alaska Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Maryn Campbell MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Melissa Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Campbell practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists and Phoenix Addiction Specialists.