A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa King, Medical Oncologist/ Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- US Air Force Regional Hospital - Elgin AFB
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa McGuinn King MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. King practice?
- Dr. Melissa King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa King practices Internal Medicine near Eglin Afb, FL.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Eglin Afb Internists.