A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Taylor is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Taylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Mary Taylor MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Melissa Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Taylor practices Emergency Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Emergency Physicians.