Dr. Melissa Manalo MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2015
Rude doctor and incompetent staff
Took my kids here the first appointment was fine I even tolerate personal questions since I thought she was nice and came from same country. 2nd time I see her to bring my preemie for the first time, I inform the office ahead of time set up an appointment with them, they asked about insurance info and I told them same information as my daughter who I brought to them few weeks ago, the office staff said okay bring him this such date. I arrived 15 mins early before 2pm appointment and it's already past 2pm the door still closed, there are 3 of us have 2pm appointment. When we get in she called one lady who has same appointment of 2 pm by her last name to bring her child in, I had to sign in and the office staff just started getting insurance info, calling my insurance verifying that day that they supposed to do ahead of time, I waited and waited almost over an hour, more people came the room is already full some kids are coughing and my preemie hasn't even called yet. I tried to speak with her nicely despite my husband getting frustrated because our 1 year old daughter was crying her head off . She got mad and told me if I could not wait any longer I should just look for different doctor, not apologetic at all for the over an hour wait and only God knows how much longer, if I did not try to speak with her, she blame me about the insurance that her staff job to verify ahead of time. Then I realized that her older sister is one of her office staff doing that job verifying insurance. So at that point I just want to cry when she said if you don't want the wait look for other doctor, this is not red carpet thing. I expect a wait up to 30 mins but over an hour and not even called yet , that wait is way too much. she seen my son very quick, we supposed to have follow up. I did not go back after that incident, it really hurts to be treated that way by the doctor you thought will be caring and you can trust. Because after all I came to her and give her my trust taking care my kids.

November 8th, 2012
caring and awesome doctor
i had this doctor for my kids for more than 5 years already.i should say she is a caring doctor since she follows up whenever my kids are sick.she would really call you back when you need to talk to her.there is a long line specially when its winter but she finds time to see everybody.long wait is worth it!

July 13th, 2016