A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Mancuso, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancuso graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mancuso has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mancuso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Mancuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa S. Mancuso practice?
Dr. Melissa Mancuso practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Clanton, AL.
See Akron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Mancuso, Dr. Lindy Mancuso, Dr. Linette Mancuso, Dr. Linnie Mancuso, Dr. Lissa Mancuso, Dr. Lyn Mancuso, Dr. Lynda Mancuso, Dr. Lynette Mancuso