A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Mark is Excellent. Dr. Mark has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Mark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Fairview University Med Center-University Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa C. Mark practice?
Dr. Melissa Mark practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Mark, Dr. Linette Mark, Dr. Melisa Mark, Dr. Malinda Mark, Dr. Lyn Mark, Dr. Lynda Mark, Dr. Missy Mark, Dr. Lynn Mark