A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Mayberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Mayberry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayberry graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mayberry has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayberry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa J. Mayberry practice?
Dr. Melissa Mayberry practices Ophthalmology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Montebello Ophthalmologists.