A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Mayberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Mayberry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Mayberry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayberry graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Mayberry has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Jo Mayberry MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa J. Mayberry practice?
- Dr. Melissa Mayberry has 6 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Mayberry practices Ophthalmology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Montebello Ophthalmologists.