A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa McCall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa McCall, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCall graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McCall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa McCall MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa McCall practice?
- Dr. Melissa McCall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa McCall practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.