Dr. Melissa Mcclure Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Mcclure?

Copd problems

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

This was the first time I saw her. My wife came with me also. We came away from seeing her with the same opinion. WOW! She explained the Ct scan, breathing test with us. She went thru how the lungs and heart worked. She took more time with us then I would ever expect a doctor to take the time. She was friendly and had such professionalism. She made you feel that you had known her for years.I would recommend her to any one. Thank You for the information and the prescriptions that have helped me! Love not having acid reflex anymore.Cough has stopped also.

Posted on September 25th, 2017