A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa McKee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa McKee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McKee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa D McKee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa D. McKee practice?
- Dr. Melissa McKee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa McKee practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.