A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa McKinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa McKinney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa McKinney, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinney graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McKinney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Ann McKinney DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. McKinney practice?
- Dr. Melissa McKinney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa McKinney practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Austin Primary Care Doctors.