Dr. Melissa McKinney Is this you?

4.7

Dr.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on September 6th, 2009

I have only been with Dr. Mckinney for a few months now but with a severe medical condition requiring constant medication and follow-up appointments she is wonderful as well as knowledgeable about my illness and needs. She understood what I had been through in the past and what I continue to struggle with in my daily life. It was extremely refreshing to find a Doctor like her. I am now recommending her to friends and family because of how caring she is! A+ Physician without a doubt!

Posted on March 20th, 2017