More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Mclane
Dr. Melissa Mclane, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mclane is affiliated with Orem Community Hospital, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center and Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh. Dr. Mclane has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Mclane has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Melissa Mclane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Jeffrey Reasbeck
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi30
Dr. Sarah Hagerty
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi6
Dr. David Nace
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi27