Dr. Mary Morgan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017
Didn't help me
I went to Dr. Morgan because I couldn't get anywhere else under 3 months. I wanted a rash looked at and a mole removed. I was able to get in within a week. She's polite but very technical and to the point. They didn't tell me they only do procedures on certain days so I would have to pay another $40 copay and take off work and drive over to do it. I decided to pass on that. She prescribed a medicine that after two days made the situation worse. I called in and they wanted me to come back in. WHY? I was just there, you saw it, why do I need to pay another $40? So she called in another prescription. After two days it made it worse. I called in and left a message with Cindi for Joe the nurse that the second medicine didn't work. That was 5 days ago. They never called me back. I called Tulsa dermatology and told them the story and begged to come in. I'm now on a different treatment plan on drugs that they provided to me at no extra charge in the clinic. Dr. Morgan didn't work for me.

May 1st, 2015
An incredible doctor. She has virtually solved all of my skin problems!

March 19th, 2015
Great visit with Dr Morgan. Spent time with me explaining the procedure, risks and outcome, was extremely comfortable in her care. She performed minor surgery on me, removing some skin and once healed could not tell I had surgery, no scars She is an excellent Dr!

August 9th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr Morgan is an excellent Dr and very concerned with your problem. I had left a rating before, but it is not showing up.Dr Morgan has changed my life. She is truly a considerate ,compassionate, excellent doctor. I rate her the highest because she deserves it. Thank you Dr Morgan!!!

October 4th, 2011
I actually was treated by Dr Morgan several years ago. She removed two moles, one from my face. It healed without a scar!! I recently had to visit another derm. because I moved and had a mole removed from my foot and it left a very bad scar. I am so thankful that Dr. Morgan was there to treat me and take care of me.

July 19th, 2011
Dr Morgan is simply not a very good doctor. Poor bedside manner, low on knowledge, inaccurate work, and hardly there. She needs some work.
Doctor's Response

I am sorry that this was the impression of your clinic visit. My staff and I value our patients and are dedicated to providing accurate care with respect and compassion. Melissa Morgan, MD

May 31st, 2016