Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist
Video profile
8120 Old York Rd
Elkins Park, Elkins Park, PA 19027
215-887-7380
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  AVOID!!!...They will charge you for everything...DANGER!!!!  |  show details
by Oscar E on Aug 5th, 2013

I usually don't leave bad reviews, but this was to much. We had to wait over 90 minutes to be looked at. The main issue is if you are a new patient they will charge you extra (US$400) and they don't tell you this, also any procedure they will charge you extra and not tell you; you will be charged US$150 for wax removal (my prior doctor never charged for that). And don't let her come in with interns (she pays more attention to the intern than you as a patient. I will never go back to this "doctor"... I was ripped-off AVOID HER and the people that work with her know that this is wrong, I even asked for my records so I can see another doctor and they want to charge me as well for MY RECORDS!!!

|  Mr  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

Went for second opinion 5 years ago, told I was fine. No need for follow up. Symptoms continued and when examined, was told all I have is a cyst. 2 weeks later, Fox Chase Cancer Center says I have stage 4 throat cancer. This Dr is inept, ridiculed me when I asked for novacaine prior to a needle biopsy. She had to redo the biopsy after treating my neck like a pin cushion. I wouldn't trust her with my cat.