A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Nau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Nau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Nau, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nau graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr
- MT Carmel Health System West
- ST Anns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Nau MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Nau practice?
- Dr. Melissa Nau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Nau practices Family Medicine near Cambridge, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Byesville, OH.
See Cambridge Family Physicians.