A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Nayak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nayak
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Nayak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Nayak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nayak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Nayak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Nayak practice?
- Dr. Melissa Nayak has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Nayak practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.