Learn more about Dr. Melissa Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Nayak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Nayak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nayak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Nayak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Nayak practice?
- Dr. Melissa Nayak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Nayak practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors and Detroit Sports Medicine Doctors.