A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Neisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Neisen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Neisen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Venous Insufficiency
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neisen graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Neisen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
- New River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Jeanne Neisen MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa J. Neisen practice?
- Dr. Melissa Neisen has 11 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Neisen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, MN and Albertville, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.