A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Neisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Neisen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neisen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neisen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Neisen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neisen graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Neisen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
- New River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Jeanne Neisen MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa J. Neisen practice?
- Dr. Melissa Neisen has 11 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Neisen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, MN and Albertville, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.