A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Nieland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Nieland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieland graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nieland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Jane Nieland MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa J. Nieland practice?
- Dr. Melissa Nieland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Nieland practices Family Medicine near Belton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Asheville, NC and Temple, TX.
See Belton Family Physicians.