A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Nieves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieves graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nieves has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nieves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Nieves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa Nieves practice?
Dr. Melissa Nieves practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Nieves, Dr. Lindy Nieves, Dr. Linette Nieves, Dr. Linnie Nieves, Dr. Lissa Nieves, Dr. Lyn Nieves, Dr. Lynda Nieves, Dr. Lynette Nieves