A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Noble, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent. Dr. Noble has been reviewed by 20 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Noble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital - Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital - La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noble accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa Noble practice?
Dr. Melissa Noble practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Noble, Dr. Linette Noble, Dr. Melisa Noble, Dr. Malinda Noble, Dr. Lyn Noble, Dr. Lynda Noble, Dr. Missy Noble, Dr. Lynn Noble