A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Noble, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Noble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Noble DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Noble practice?
- Dr. Melissa Noble has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Noble practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, OR and El Cajon, CA.
See La Jolla Family Physicians.