Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  show details
by Christy C on Mar 16th, 2013

She is a great doctor! Will really take the time to listen to you and cares about your overall health. For example, because of the amount of people with diabetes in my family she asked me if I have ever had my sugar levels tested. No doctor had ever asked me and I did not even realize it was not a routine part of a physical. Turns out my sugar levels are really high (and I am in my twenties). I quickly changed my diet to get my sugar levels back down to normal levels. I have not had many doctors that I have loved as much as her.

|  Great doctor, good listener, good approach  |  show details
by JD on Mar 4th, 2013

Dr Noble is great as a doc. She has a very balanced approach to treating people, made me feel very comfortable and listened to all of my concerns. I highly recommend her!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

I'm 74 with perfect lab test and taking no meds; all because of Dr. Noble's diligence. Plus she takes good care of my spinal problems.

|  What a doc should be  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

Dr. Noble is a caring doctor that takes the time to listen and is willing to think outside the box when treating you. I wish more docs were like her.

|  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

Very pleased with the treatment and care she has given me. Has always gone above and beyond. Very capable.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2011

Dr. Noble was recommended to me by several nurses at Scripps Memorial Hospital. They said "good luck getting in to see her" for she apparently had a waiting list. In fact when I did call there wasn't an opening for over two weeks. However,I have found if it is something urgent she will fit me in and her follow up is always prompt.She is a very compassionate and knowledgable doctor. I'm amazed how she keeps on top of things. Ther have been times when she has had to refer my out to a specialist and ther referal was always appropriate. I highly recommend her to anybody, young and old.

|  We love her too  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

Dr Noble is a truly gifted doctor. I became her patient almost 19 years ago. From day one she was smart, perceptive and intuitive. She was able to stand back and thoughtfully evaluate a complex problem when no one else could help. She was able to combine multiple approaches and I got better. I had seen other practitioners and I barely improved and only a little at a time. Shes the thinking persons doctor, her referrals are spot on and she is unfailingly kind. I think she is unique and has a wry sense of humor (which a lot of really smart people often have) I guess that may throw some patients off. When someone I love has been hurt it is Dr Noble who I send them to. She has been a gift to everyone shes seen.

|  I love her!  |  show details
by yogamama on Mar 20th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I've been seeing Dr. Noble for years since she took over for Dr. Thompson. I love her natural healthcare approach and I have always felt like she listened to me. I'm actually extremely surprised to find such bad reviews of her. I couldn't be happier. I am a healthy young woman with an HMO and have NEVER had one problem getting referrals or help from her staff. I appreciate how, being a DO, she looks at the body as a whole. Tameka is the best at the front desk. If you have issues, ask for her.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Doctors are only as good as their front office  |  show details
by leoJ on Dec 5th, 2008 on kudzu.com

If you believe that statement, do NOT waste your time with Dr. Noble as on 3 separate incidents involving 2 completely unrelated people the office promise to call back and never does. She could be a great physician, but with a front office that is charged with doing the detail work I certainly would NOT recommend her.

|  Bad doctor  |  show details
by Traslavinajo on Oct 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

I went to Dr. Noble and she had me waiting, once she got to me she didn't even look at me. She took me off a medication I believe she shouldn't have taken me off and not once did she actually look at me and spent her time jotting notes on the computer. Bad service. I had to call her office 8 times to get my perscription called into the pharmacy. Never going back to her...unprofessional, bad service and she probably will not catch any of my illnesses since she never looked at me.

|  One of the worst!  |  show details
by deejenerate on Sep 10th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Arrogant, judgmental, condescending, rude, and downright nasty are words I would use to describe this "physician". I was forced to schedule an hour-long appointment since I was considered a new patient (I was another previous Dr. Bulow patient.) I was hoping this meant Dr. Noble would be taking the time to get to know me - not so. I waited 40 minutes before she walked into the room and without even a hello or handshake she tossed my chart on the desk and began typing into a computer, not even looking me in the face. My consultation lasted 20 minutes. 20 minutes of awful. She was beyond horrible, seemed to have pre-conceived notions about me and added to my stress tenfold. I left without answers, help or hope, and furious to boot. This doctor SUCKS and I wouldn't send my worst enemy to her. I won't be back and I wish luck on anyone else who encounters this nasty piece of work. F-

|  A doctor for keeps  |  show details
by GW on Sep 10th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I was a pt of Dr. Bulow's before this practice was taken over by Dr. Noble. I didn't think anyone could match up to Dr. B. However, Dr. Noble in her own way has done this. She took time with me and showed real concern. I was disappointed when I went to have some labs drawn and the order hadn't been sent over.

|  So Far So Bad  |  show details
by catlover2 on Sep 1st, 2008 on kudzu.com

Experiences with Dr. Noble and her staff so far: 1) She curtly commented to me: "I've better watch my posture, or else my MRI is gonna look like *yours.*" An attempt at humor? 2) I mistakenly left my insurance card there when the staff was photo-copying it. Still searching for it about 10 days later, I resorted to asking her staff if by any chance the insurance card was there. It was! They didn't say that they had had any intention to contact me. On the flip side, my Dad's recent visit to a *VA* doctor, when he mistakenly left behind his eye solution: The eye solution automatically showed up in his mail a mere two days later. 3) Received a lab slip and a very nice note from Dr. Noble recommending I take some new tests. I went to the lab the next day for the tests, only to find out that she had failed to include some critical preparatory instructions to me for the testing, resulting in the lab having to turn me away for another day. On the flip side, Dr. Bulow's office used to attach any needed instructions to me whenever needed, such as the need to fast. Unfortunately, I suppose, I had started assuming that any critical instructions to me would *accompany* the lab slip. I received no apology about my having wasted my trip to the lab (actually twice -- long story) -- due to that simple oversight of theirs. Maybe their attention to details will improve as their patients start to leave during this practices-merger phase (Dr. Bulow's plus Dr. Noble's patients). We can hope.

|  Best Dr. I have ever had.  |  show details
by heisty on Aug 20th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Noble has been the best medical provider I have ever had and I have recommended her to several friends. There is only straight forward information and options for alternatives to "just take a pill" medicine.