Dr. Melissa Noble DO Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2013
She is a great doctor! Will really take the time to listen to you and cares about your overall health. For example, because of the amount of people with diabetes in my family she asked me if I have ever had my sugar levels tested. No doctor had ever asked me and I did not even realize it was not a routine part of a physical. Turns out my sugar levels are really high (and I am in my twenties). I quickly changed my diet to get my sugar levels back down to normal levels. I have not had many doctors that I have loved as much as her.

March 4th, 2013
Great doctor, good listener, good approach
Dr Noble is great as a doc. She has a very balanced approach to treating people, made me feel very comfortable and listened to all of my concerns. I highly recommend her!

April 28th, 2012
Great Doctor
I'm 74 with perfect lab test and taking no meds; all because of Dr. Noble's diligence. Plus she takes good care of my spinal problems.

November 14th, 2011
What a doc should be
Dr. Noble is a caring doctor that takes the time to listen and is willing to think outside the box when treating you. I wish more docs were like her.

October 12th, 2011
Very pleased with the treatment and care she has given me. Has always gone above and beyond. Very capable.

July 29th, 2011
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Noble was recommended to me by several nurses at Scripps Memorial Hospital. They said "good luck getting in to see her" for she apparently had a waiting list. In fact when I did call there wasn't an opening for over two weeks. However,I have found if it is something urgent she will fit me in and her follow up is always prompt.She is a very compassionate and knowledgable doctor. I'm amazed how she keeps on top of things. Ther have been times when she has had to refer my out to a specialist and ther referal was always appropriate. I highly recommend her to anybody, young and old.

November 29th, 2010
We love her too
Dr Noble is a truly gifted doctor. I became her patient almost 19 years ago. From day one she was smart, perceptive and intuitive. She was able to stand back and thoughtfully evaluate a complex problem when no one else could help. She was able to combine multiple approaches and I got better. I had seen other practitioners and I barely improved and only a little at a time. Shes the thinking persons doctor, her referrals are spot on and she is unfailingly kind. I think she is unique and has a wry sense of humor (which a lot of really smart people often have) I guess that may throw some patients off. When someone I love has been hurt it is Dr Noble who I send them to. She has been a gift to everyone shes seen.

November 3rd, 2016