A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Obmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Obmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obmann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Obmann, DO is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Obmann graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Obmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa A Obmann DO is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Obmann practice?
- Dr. Melissa Obmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Obmann practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Danville, PA.
See Danville Surgeons.