A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Obmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Obmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Obmann, DO is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Obmann graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Obmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Anne Obmann DO is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Obmann practice?
- Dr. Melissa Obmann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Obmann practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pocono, PA and Danville, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Surgeons.