Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Palazzo
Dr. Melissa Palazzo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, TN. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Palazzo is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Center, Smyth County Comm Hosp and Indian Path Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Palazzo has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Melissa Palazzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.
Dr. Claire Paris
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Johnson City, TN 0 mi19
Dr. Millard Lamb
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Johnson City, TN 0 mi34
Dr. Saba Aziz
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Johnson City, TN 0 mi11