Dr. Melissa Pashcow Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2012

Money Before Patient Needs

My daughter had an appointment with Dr. Pashcow this morning before before attending class. She has extreme pain in her ears and bleeding. She was turned away by the office staff because she didn't have the $15 co-pay in CASH!!! No credit cards accepted. Unfortunately, the person who scheduled the appointment neglected to tell my dauther it's a CASH ONLY operation. I have to assume that the office staff received this directive from Dr. Pashcow. An experienced 62 year old doctor puts $15 before the needs of a patient??? Really!!! Before a holiday weekend? Thanks Dr. Pashcow!

March 20th, 2012

Postnasal Drip

I continually cough and clear my throat because of mucus in my throat and airway. Dr. Pashcow immediately gave me a sample of a nasal spray (she writes for the company) without assessing any further. She assumed I had an allergy to trees and told me to close my windows during tree season. I still have the postnasal drip out of tree season. I feel that she was not thorough.

May 28th, 2010