Dr. Melissa Payne MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016
GOOD DOCTOR
Dr. Payne has been very caring and efficient in all my experiences with her and her office.

January 19th, 2016
RN

August 31st, 2015
Trying to get in for an emergency appt. did not work. I ended up going to the emergency room otherwise would have had waiting 2 weeks on an emergency. Office staff NEVER calls back.

August 16th, 2015
She was great at first but now even when I'm out of necessary medications I have to beg and harass for it. She cancelled an appointment with me and the next one was two weeks down the road, unprofessional.

February 13th, 2014
Dr Payne is the most caring, compassionate person I have ever met.

January 16th, 2014
Dr Payne
I have been going to Dr Payne for several years and I have to give praise for not only her professionalism but also her personalized compassion she has always had with me. She listens to what I have to say and her advice and procedures have always made a 100% difference in my life. I can’t say enough to express my appreciation with her not only as my physician but a friend. My only complaint is when I move from Ohio I can’t take her with me… She’s the best.

January 19th, 2013
We love Dr. Payne We have been doctoring with her for 12 years. She is a compassionate, caring doctor!

October 12th, 2012
Dr. Payne is One of the Best
I have had to wait a couple of times on regular appointments, but not when I was in great need. Dr. Payne is a wonderful, caring person and is my physician as well as my husband's. She also cared for my elderly Mother in her last years while staying with us and then visiting her at the nursing home she recommended which was wonderful. You don't find many physicians who are as genuine as this one. She's in great demand but worth the wait.

October 8th, 2012
Dr.Payne at one time was the best doctor I have ever met. I'm not young either so been through a lot of them. But, she is very, very caring and takes her time to listen... the follow up from her staff is very bad and there are many times I have called for refills for my family and you never know if there ready, have they been called in? Are they the right refills... no there have been several mistakes on calling in the wrong RX's. I also believe that there is not hours available for people who work and can not take off to go to the doctors, when you are sick and need to be seen several times for awhile you cant get off work for that all time and your bosses be happy!!!Dr. Payne needs to add more evening hours somehow!! She seems over the last 2 years she is always in a hurry and doesn't take her time like she use too. That's Very Sad :+( you don't find many doctors like SHE WAS

August 17th, 2012
Great doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Payne for approximately 6 years and she has always provided great medical care for me. She is very caring and takes the time to listen to what my problems may be.

March 23rd, 2012
Dr. Payne has been our family physician for the past six years. She is a knowledgable and caring person. At times her office staff has fallen short, but they are improving. I can't imagine going to any other family physician.

January 4th, 2012