A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Pearlstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Pearlstone, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Pearlstone, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstone graduated from New York University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Pearlstone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa M Pearlstone MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Pearlstone practice?
- Dr. Melissa Pearlstone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Pearlstone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Thomaston, CT and Greenville, SC.
See Waterbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.