A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Pearlstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Pearlstone, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Pearlstone, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent gynecology
- Certified menopause practicioner
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstone graduated from New York University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pearlstone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearlstone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Pearlstone practice?
Dr. Melissa Pearlstone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.