Gynecologist
60 Westwood Ave
Ste 200
Waterbury, CT 06708
203-574-5501
Locations and availability (1)

|  So pleased I switched doctors  |  show details
by Amy on Jun 4th, 2014

I was a patient at a busy group practice that delivers babies. I was used to feeling like I was just another patient in a big "baby-making factory". I'm so glad I finally decided to look for someone new! Dr. Pearlstone was great. The waiting room is not crowded . Her staff was helpful. She spent lots of time with me, was very thorough and caring.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Gina Bono on Mar 12th, 2014

I just met Dr. Pearlstone. She was the most thorough and compassionate doctor I have ever met. I have a difficult problem that I have seen many doctors for in the past. Dr. Pearlstone was so easy to talk to. Clearly she is competent and I know I am now in good hands.

|  Very Professional and knowledgeable!  |  show details
by Shelly on Nov 4th, 2013

Doctor Pearlstone was able to schedule me on very short notice for a necessary cervical procedure. The office staff were super courteous and I had no wait time. Doctor Pearlstone performed a typically very uncomfortable procedure with skill and I experienced minimal discomfort, even though I had heard it is usually painful. She talked me through each step and let me know what each step would feel like. This really helped me relax...I was truly dreading the procedure. She explained everything fully and then some. She's super nice too! I highly recommend Dr. Pearlstone!

|  The best doctor and a great office!  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2013

I am a long time patient of Dr Pearlstone, She is a doctor who obviously loves her work. She CARES about her patients and spends time listening to them. She is incredibly thorough but still very easy to speak to. Her staff is great and my appointments have almost always run on time. I have referred many family members and friends over the years and they have all been equally pleased.

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2013

Dr. Pearlstone is the absolute Best OB-GYN. I adore her. She cares about her patients. I am always at doctors offices, for a bone health issue. If the staff is great and happy it is a huge indication the doctor is great and of course vice versa. The staff is great here, no judgments, very kind, very encouraging. Dr. Pearlstone is a good person. I have been under her care since she first started working here, the care only gets better!

Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Pearlstone is a warm, friendly and compassionate doctor. She takes the time to listen to her patients.Her staff is wonderful.Every visit has been a pleasant experience.

Aug 3rd, 2012

She is amazing...when another Dr. did not listen to my concerns she did, as a result I needed surgery and she performed it and the result was excellent. I can't say enough about her, I've had both of my daughters change their doctor to Dr. Pearlstone.

|  First Visit  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

My overall experience was wonderful my first time. The first visit she took me in her office and took a very thorough health history. She was very personable and friendly and debunked any of my myths regarding birth control. She advocated for my health convincing me of getting what I needed to get done. Her staff is professional and courteous and nonjudgmental. She revisits my problems everytime I come in to make sure I am ok. Great doctor and up to date on many medical procedures.

Doctor's Response

I am so pleased to read my review. I love my work and take it very seriously . My goal is to make the patient's experience as positive and productive as possible.

Aug 2nd, 2011

Wonderful, compassionate Doctor.

by Ronda on Aug 23rd, 2010

I have recently changed obtetricians and found Dr. Pearlstone. This is a doctor who truly cares about her patients. I would not hesitate to go back again and again she is above and beyond most GYN's that I have known.

|  Crazyclemsonmom  |  show details
by Robin Ellison on May 24th, 2010

Dr. Pearlstone was my GYN in Anderson, SC now she is in Waterbury, CT the town I was born and grew up in..She is awesome. Always took the time to talk and listen to what I had to say.I always felt she completely explained everthing. And wish she was back here.

Dec 24th, 2009

Dr. Pearlstone is an amazing physician. She actually listens to concerns and makes recommendations in your best interest. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

|  Worth the drive  |  show details
by RM on Sep 2nd, 2009

I found Dr. Pearlstone by these types of reviews and the paper she wrote all on the web. I wanted a doctor who would "talk and listen" to me. Someone who didn't patronize me or chastise me for becoming informed (ie the web). I'm tired of going to doctors who just write out a script. Dr. Pearlstone gave me OPTIONS. She helped me choose by giving me the good and bad aspects of each option. I am so pleased with her that I recommend her to others. You won't be disappointed.