Dr. Melissa Pearlstone MD Patient Reviews

July 24th, 2015
Dr. Pearlstone has a friendly, warm, cheerful, professional attitude, is thorough, VERY gentle knows how to break the bad news well (breast cancer) and take immediate steps and list options, an obstetrician who is THERE for patients (not sure if she still delivers babies), great Ivy med school background, attends lots of conferences to stay up to date, the office is run well, she knows the good area doctors and specialists...best gynecologist I have ever had! I recommend her without any reservations.

March 14th, 2015
Best OB
Dr. Pearlstone is one amazing woman. I have never felt more safe and worry free. She is one of the best out there. She will do whatever she can to help you and will answer any of your problems. Her staff is great and friendly also.

June 4th, 2014
So pleased I switched doctors
I was a patient at a busy group practice that delivers babies. I was used to feeling like I was just another patient in a big "baby-making factory". I'm so glad I finally decided to look for someone new! Dr. Pearlstone was great. The waiting room is not crowded . Her staff was helpful. She spent lots of time with me, was very thorough and caring.

March 12th, 2014
Mrs.
I just met Dr. Pearlstone. She was the most thorough and compassionate doctor I have ever met. I have a difficult problem that I have seen many doctors for in the past. Dr. Pearlstone was so easy to talk to. Clearly she is competent and I know I am now in good hands.

November 4th, 2013
Very Professional and knowledgeable!
Doctor Pearlstone was able to schedule me on very short notice for a necessary cervical procedure. The office staff were super courteous and I had no wait time. Doctor Pearlstone performed a typically very uncomfortable procedure with skill and I experienced minimal discomfort, even though I had heard it is usually painful. She talked me through each step and let me know what each step would feel like. This really helped me relax...I was truly dreading the procedure. She explained everything fully and then some. She's super nice too! I highly recommend Dr. Pearlstone!

October 29th, 2013
The best doctor and a great office!
I am a long time patient of Dr Pearlstone, She is a doctor who obviously loves her work. She CARES about her patients and spends time listening to them. She is incredibly thorough but still very easy to speak to. Her staff is great and my appointments have almost always run on time. I have referred many family members and friends over the years and they have all been equally pleased.

September 26th, 2013
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Pearlstone is the absolute Best OB-GYN. I adore her. She cares about her patients. I am always at doctors offices, for a bone health issue. If the staff is great and happy it is a huge indication the doctor is great and of course vice versa. The staff is great here, no judgments, very kind, very encouraging. Dr. Pearlstone is a good person. I have been under her care since she first started working here, the care only gets better!

August 8th, 2012
Dr. Pearlstone is a warm, friendly and compassionate doctor. She takes the time to listen to her patients.Her staff is wonderful.Every visit has been a pleasant experience.

August 3rd, 2012
She is amazing...when another Dr. did not listen to my concerns she did, as a result I needed surgery and she performed it and the result was excellent. I can't say enough about her, I've had both of my daughters change their doctor to Dr. Pearlstone.

November 18th, 2011
First Visit
My overall experience was wonderful my first time. The first visit she took me in her office and took a very thorough health history. She was very personable and friendly and debunked any of my myths regarding birth control. She advocated for my health convincing me of getting what I needed to get done. Her staff is professional and courteous and nonjudgmental. She revisits my problems everytime I come in to make sure I am ok. Great doctor and up to date on many medical procedures.
Doctor's Response

I am so pleased to read my review. I love my work and take it very seriously . My goal is to make the patient's experience as positive and productive as possible.

August 2nd, 2011
Wonderful, compassionate Doctor.

August 23rd, 2010
I have recently changed obtetricians and found Dr. Pearlstone. This is a doctor who truly cares about her patients. I would not hesitate to go back again and again she is above and beyond most GYN's that I have known.