A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Pennington is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pennington
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Pennington Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Pennington, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from Univ Of North Texas Hlth Sci Ctr, Fort Worth.
Dr. Pennington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Pennington DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Pennington practice?
- Dr. Melissa Pennington has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Pennington practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.