A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Pennington, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from Univ Of North Texas Hlth Sci Ctr, Fort Worth.
Dr. Pennington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Kay Pennington DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melissa K. Pennington practice?
- Dr. Melissa Pennington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Pennington practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.