A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Platt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Platt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Platt graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Platt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Jewish Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Anne Platt MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Platt practice?
- Dr. Melissa Platt has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Platt practices Emergency Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Emergency Physicians.