A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Pynnonen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Pynnonen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Pynnonen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pynnonen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pynnonen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Pynnonen MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Pynnonen practice?
- Dr. Melissa Pynnonen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Pynnonen practices Otolaryngology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.