Dr. Melissa Pynnonen Is this you?

February 28th, 2017

Waste of time. 1.5 hrs late to see me. Then unable to diagnose.

She was 1.5 hours (90 minutes) late for the appointment. Then she said she did not know what was wrong with me. I pressed her on a diagnosis and she wrote up "sinus Infection". Her diagnosis was wrong and I was able to get relief later with another doctor. Waste of my work time, and copays. I would not recommend her.

August 25th, 2016

Very Impressed!

Dr. Pynnonen is a wonderful surgeon! My condition has proven difficult in the past, but Dr. Pynnonen put me at ease with her caring demeanor and comforting words. Dr. Pynnonen was personable and took the time to get to know me and my daughter. I would recommend this surgeon to anyone suffering from sinus conditions. Extremely talented and knowledgeable!

April 29th, 2016

Bad bed side manner !!!

She was demeaning and told me to shhhhh when I tried talking with here . I would NEVER go back . She has a major ego problem shouldn't be a doctor .

August 10th, 2015

Awesome Dr.

Very knowledgeable...Made me feel very comfortable. She is working to help me with my life long allergy/sinus issues. I would recommend :)

March 27th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Pynnonen really helped me with my sinus and throat issues. She is very knowledgable and doesn't want to jump into surgery right away; I like that. She figures out what the problem is, which isn't always a quick process. She spent time and explained things to me, and she is very kind. I would highly recommend Dr. Pynnonen for an ENT issue.

October 24th, 2012

Terrible follow up. Not aggressive at all in treatment. Very disappointed in this Michigan physician. She's too timid in her treatments. DO NOT RECOMMEND FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN A SINUS INFECTION. NO SURGERIES FOR SURE.

October 19th, 2010

I found her uncaring

She was nice enough when she entered the office, but basically told me I didn't have any sinus issues. I have suffered from terrible sinus issues for years and feel like crap and need help. She didn't offer any advice, and could have cared less. It's very unfortunate....

July 11th, 2010

just does not care

She was snippy, snotty.Could not help me.Does not listen.Ego problem.

January 12th, 2016