Internist, Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Suzanne Anderson  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

Dr. Quevillon is an ER doctor. I can't tell how much I appreciated the way she treated me. I wish she were my primary physician

|  Horrible experience in ER with this doctor  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2011

My son, a veteran who suffers from chronic pain associated with his service, was seen by Dr. Quevillon in the emergency room. She refused to look at his previous medical records, diagnosed him as having a panic attack without considering the amount of pain he was in or its cause, and was rude and unprofessional to a degree I have never before witnessed. If she is on duty - go to another hospital. As stated in another review, she said his was not an emergency situation as he had no evidence of any heart irregularities. We are in the process of seeking action to prevent her from treating anyone else, particularly our veterans, in this manner.

|  Bad Dr.  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2010

I was recently seen in the ER by Dr. Quevillon late one night. I have been having some sort of condition that causes my heart to race and my blood pressure to spike, but those are symptoms rather than problems of their own. I informed Dr. Quevillon that I had recently had two ECGs which confirmed that my heart was healthy, and that I wanted her to look for the cause, which could potentially be dangerous. She ordered an ECG, told me my heart was healthy, and rudely sent me home, almost on the verge of tears from worry, telling me that her job was to make sure I wasn't dying of a heart attack. Unnecessary testing, not listening to a patient, and trivializing potentially deadly illnesses are NOT the hallmarks of a good doctor.