Dr. Melissa Quevillon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Quevillon?

July 29th, 2012

Suzanne Anderson

Dr. Quevillon is an ER doctor. I can't tell how much I appreciated the way she treated me. I wish she were my primary physician

November 5th, 2011

Horrible experience in ER with this doctor

My son, a veteran who suffers from chronic pain associated with his service, was seen by Dr. Quevillon in the emergency room. She refused to look at his previous medical records, diagnosed him as having a panic attack without considering the amount of pain he was in or its cause, and was rude and unprofessional to a degree I have never before witnessed. If she is on duty - go to another hospital. As stated in another review, she said his was not an emergency situation as he had no evidence of any heart irregularities. We are in the process of seeking action to prevent her from treating anyone else, particularly our veterans, in this manner.

December 31st, 2010

Bad Dr.

I was recently seen in the ER by Dr. Quevillon late one night. I have been having some sort of condition that causes my heart to race and my blood pressure to spike, but those are symptoms rather than problems of their own. I informed Dr. Quevillon that I had recently had two ECGs which confirmed that my heart was healthy, and that I wanted her to look for the cause, which could potentially be dangerous. She ordered an ECG, told me my heart was healthy, and rudely sent me home, almost on the verge of tears from worry, telling me that her job was to make sure I wasn't dying of a heart attack. Unnecessary testing, not listening to a patient, and trivializing potentially deadly illnesses are NOT the hallmarks of a good doctor.

June 19th, 2014