A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Quiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Quiros, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiros graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Quiros has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Anmed Health Medical Center
- Anmed Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Quiros MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Quiros practice?
- Dr. Melissa Quiros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Quiros practices Family Medicine near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Homer, GA.
See Anderson Family Physicians.