A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Quiros, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiros graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Quiros has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Anmed Health Medical Center
- Anmed Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quiros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Quiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa Quiros practice?
Dr. Melissa Quiros practices Family Medicine near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Homer, GA.
See Anderson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Quiros, Dr. Linette Quiros, Dr. Melisa Quiros, Dr. Malinda Quiros, Dr. Lyn Quiros, Dr. Lynda Quiros, Dr. Missy Quiros, Dr. Lynn Quiros